Leadership & Governance
We mentor senior leaders, facilitate energising and engaging away days, and provide intensive support to floundering boards, individuals and teams. Our bespoke package of support will give you the tools to develop a positive organisational culture with engaged and high-performing teams working towards a common purpose. This includes:
- Evaluating your governance procedures and providing practical tools and recommendations on how you can work towards best practice;
- Resolving performance issues;
- Increasing employee engagement;
- Overcoming ‘team islands’.
- A well governed organisation operates more effectively and makes better progress towards attainment of goals.
- A clear understanding of how your organisation can work towards best practice in governance; we will provide practical tools and templates to achieve this.
- An understanding of how to embody the values that are consistent with your organisation, the sector as a whole and your own personal beliefs, to enable you to build a positive and encouraging atmosphere and sense of common purpose.
- Professional competency is developed through an understanding of what your board, teams and individuals need from you on a practical level, with tailored support on how to exceed their expectations.
Most support is offered on a bespoke basis tailored to your specific needs. We’ve also designed a short, intensive package for those who are very short on time and money.
We’d be delighted to have a conversation about the challenges you are facing and how we can help, so why not get in touch today for a free no-obligation chat?CONTACT INSLEY CONSULTING
Whether you are facing complex problems or your organisation seems to be drifting, sometimes the best thing you can do is step outside day-to-day activities to think ‘outside of the box’. Our Think Tank is an intense half-day session to identify the problems, their causes and then generate bespoke solutions. We’ll follow up with written recommendations, tools, templates and a telephone call to help you achieve your goals.
Working with Emma Insley as both a CEO and a consultant was a real pleasure. Principled, hard working, great fun and highly productive, she always helped us achieve far more than we ever thought we could.Andrew McKnight, Chair of Get Connected
Emma Insley evaluated a large voluntary sector capacity building project in Tower Hamlets. Emma quickly grasped the complex project, created a robust approach to the evaluation and executed it without a hitch. She was thorough without being regimented and affable whilst attentive to detail.Toks Majek-Akisanya, Chief Executive at CIDA (Cultural Industries Development Agency)
Emma Insley drove a programme of regular meetings and networking opportunities for our members (Youth Helplines). Emma facilitated monitoring and evaluation, knowledge sharing and partnership working. Her work is reliable, of a high standard and valued by members, as evidence by their strong engagement and motivation.Peter Glenday, Head of Business Development, The Helplines Partnership
Aided by Emma Insley’s calm and direct approach, I now have a clear set of goals and timeline objectives, enabled by her wonderfully patient tuition on everything relevant, from strategy and legislation, to marketing and fundraising.David Wheeler, Psychotherapist, David Wheeler Therapy
Emma Insley’s work is delivered on time, on budget and to a very high standard. Emma can pick things up quickly and works thoroughly to get results … She is also a pleasure to work with, honest and trustworthy with a sense of humour. I would recommend Emma Insley as a consultant who delivers.Una Barry MBE, Deputy Chief Executive, Depaul UK
Emma is a hardworking tenacious proffesional, with the ability to tackle organisational change and internal challenges. Her leadership and project management skills are also highly effective. She is a pleasure to work alongside and I highly recommend her.Bonnie Clayton, Professional Fundraiser, Fundraising and Corporate Community Investment Consultant
I’m very happy to recommend Emma Insley. Very professional, thorough and dependable.Jane Powell, Campaign Against Living Miserably
Emma Insley brings passion and enthusiasm to her work but this is matched by professionalism and clear thinking. She is completely reliable and I would have no hesitation in using her services again.Paul Marriott, Chief Executive of Depaul UK
The quality of Emma Insley’s professionalism, insight and communications was truly exceptional throughout.Christoph Warrack, Open Cinema