Is everyone within your organisation clear on their role, over a given planning period, in delivering your mission?
Does your strategy reflect the context that you currently operate in?
We can help you understand your operating and funding environment, identify key drivers that could affect your organisation, and help you to set focused strategies to achieve your vision; then put all of this in a concise and straightforward plan.
The implementation and management of your plan is seamlessly integrated throughout your organisation through WePlanWell, an intuitive online strategic planning tool.
Here’s how we can guide you in the development of a robust and accessible strategic plan.
- Environmental review and needs assessment, including SWOT and PESTLE Analysis.
- Identify and rank the critical issues that could affect your organisation.
- Clarify vision, mission, values and identify top-line strategic initiatives.
- Development of goals, objectives, operational action plans and key performance indicators.
- Develop plans for staffing and resourcing the strategy.
- Set up a system to manage and report on your strategic plan.
- A clear understanding of the foundations of the organisation, its strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations on how you could best respond to the opportunities and threats you are facing.
- A step-by-step strategic plan that matches resources with the needs of your beneficiaries, outlining a path towards fulfilment of your vision.
- Giving your organisation a sense of common purpose, motivating trustees, staff and volunteers to deliver achievable objectives.
- Providing a tool that easily enables you to manage the implementation of your strategy, track attainment of your goals and generate reports with the click of a mouse.
Most support is offered on a bespoke basis tailored to your specific needs. We’ve also designed a short, intensive package for those who are very short on time and money.
We’d be delighted to have a conversation about the challenges you are facing and how we can help, so why not get in touch today for a free no-obligation chat?CONTACT INSLEY CONSULTING
Whether you are facing complex problems or your organisation seems to be drifting, sometimes the best thing you can do is step outside day-to-day activities to think ‘outside of the box’. Our Think Tank is an intense half-day session to identify the problems, their causes and then generate bespoke solutions. We’ll follow up with written recommendations, tools, templates and a telephone call to help you achieve your goals.
Emma Insley brings passion and enthusiasm to her work but this is matched by professionalism and clear thinking. She is completely reliable and I would have no hesitation in using her services again.Paul Marriott, Chief Executive of Depaul UK
Aided by Emma Insley’s calm and direct approach, I now have a clear set of goals and timeline objectives, enabled by her wonderfully patient tuition on everything relevant, from strategy and legislation, to marketing and fundraising.David Wheeler, Psychotherapist, David Wheeler Therapy
Emma Insley drove a programme of regular meetings and networking opportunities for our members (Youth Helplines). Emma facilitated monitoring and evaluation, knowledge sharing and partnership working. Her work is reliable, of a high standard and valued by members, as evidence by their strong engagement and motivation.Peter Glenday, Head of Business Development, The Helplines Partnership
The quality of Emma Insley’s professionalism, insight and communications was truly exceptional throughout.Christoph Warrack, Open Cinema
Emma Insley’s work is delivered on time, on budget and to a very high standard. Emma can pick things up quickly and works thoroughly to get results … She is also a pleasure to work with, honest and trustworthy with a sense of humour. I would recommend Emma Insley as a consultant who delivers.Una Barry MBE, Deputy Chief Executive, Depaul UK
I’m very happy to recommend Emma Insley. Very professional, thorough and dependable.Jane Powell, Campaign Against Living Miserably
Emma Insley evaluated a large voluntary sector capacity building project in Tower Hamlets. Emma quickly grasped the complex project, created a robust approach to the evaluation and executed it without a hitch. She was thorough without being regimented and affable whilst attentive to detail.Toks Majek-Akisanya, Chief Executive at CIDA (Cultural Industries Development Agency)
Working with Emma Insley as both a CEO and a consultant was a real pleasure. Principled, hard working, great fun and highly productive, she always helped us achieve far more than we ever thought we could.Andrew McKnight, Chair of Get Connected
Emma is a hardworking tenacious proffesional, with the ability to tackle organisational change and internal challenges. Her leadership and project management skills are also highly effective. She is a pleasure to work alongside and I highly recommend her.Bonnie Clayton, Professional Fundraiser, Fundraising and Corporate Community Investment Consultant